Thursday, July 24, 2008

chris clarke




www.chris-clarke.co.uk is the website of Graphic Designer/Art Director Chris Clarke.

I have recently graduated with a first class honours degree in Graphic Design from the University of the west of England. Adopting the assertion “In order to change things, we must first attain a decent understanding of them;” I am interested in mediating the gap between design and the public, and exploring design's ability to facilitate and benefit social change.

I am currently living and working in Bristol with collaborator Alex Ostrowski, partner of CO independent creative studio c--o.co.uk; available for employment, freelance graphic design / art direction and photography.

In September I will be moving to London to continue my design career. If you would like to meet me or have a chat, please drop me a line at mail@chris-clarke.co.uk and I will get back to you.

Inspiring works, go check them out.

No comments: